TFT Promotions & Codes

Unlock Exclusive Deals in The Kingdom: Your Guide to TFT Promotions and Discount Codes

Updated today

Current Promotions

Welcome to the FAQ page for our latest promotional offers!

Here, we aim to provide you with comprehensive information about our ongoing promotions. Whether you're looking to purchase a new Challenge or seeking clarity on specific promotional offers, this FAQ guide is designed to assist you.

Explore the information below to gain insights into the terms, conditions, and benefits associated with our current promotions. If you have any additional inquiries or require further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team.

Enjoy the perks of our exciting promotions! 🎉


Codes:

  • TFTDXTRADE10: For $200k - $400k DXTrade accounts only
    Terms: 10% off + First payout 80%, All Future Payouts 90% + 5% Payout from Each Phase of Challenge Profit (*Paid on second payout)

  • TFTDXTRADE15: For $50k - $100k DXTrade accounts only
    Terms: 15% off + First payout 85%, All Future Payouts 90% + 5% Payout from Each Phase of Challenge Profit (*Paid on second payout)

  • TFTDXTRADE40: For $5k - $25k DXTrade accounts only
    Terms: 40% off + First payout 80%, All Future Payouts 90% + 5% Payout from Each Phase of Challenge Profit (*Paid on second payout)

End date: March 8th, 2024


Code: TFTMARCH1

Promotion 1: 5% OFF + 125% Bonus based on challenge fee awarded on 1st payout + 5% Challenge profits from each phase's target profit awarded on 3rd payout
1st Payout: 80%
2nd Payout: 82.5%
3rd Payout 85%
4th Payout and on 90%

Code: TFTMARCH2
Promotion 2: 15% OFF + 150% Bonus based on challenge fee awarded on 2nd payout + 4% Challenge profits from each phase's target profit awarded on 2nd payout
1st Payout: 85%
2nd Payout: 90%
3rd Payout 95%
4th Payout and on 80%
valid for accounts up to 100K


Start Date: March 01st, 2024
End Date: March 15th, 2024


Previous Promotions

For clients who have availed of our previous promotions using specific codes, it's important to understand the payout process and eligibility requirements for bonuses linked to the simulated profits from Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the challenges. Here's a breakdown:

Coupon Categories for Payouts:

  1. Paid on First Withdrawal:

    • Coupons: TFTPROFITS5, PROPER75, TFTOCTOBER3, TFTBLACKFRIDAY2, TFTBLACKRIDAY10, TFTDECEMBER25, TFTBLACKFRIDAY20, TFTBLACKFRIDAY1, DRAGONLAUNCH, KNIGHTLAUNCH, TFTDECEMBER125, TFTDRAGON95, TFTKNIGHT30, KINGDOMXMAS, XMASDRAGON, JINGLEKNIGHT, NYEKINGDOM, NYEDRAGON, NYEKNIGHT, TFTSANTA2023, TFTJANUARY3, DRAGONYEAR, and TFTFEBRUARY25.

    • These coupons entitle you to receive your bonus with your first withdrawal.
      Note: For instance, if a coupon offers a 5% bonus, it will be divided equally between the two phases: 2.5% from phase 1 and 2.5% from phase 2.

  2. Paid on Accumulation of Profits:

    • Coupons: DRAGONSLAYER, SANTACLAUS, GOLDENKEY, MARBLE, CROWN15, PROFITTAKERS, & TFTHONOR

    • Bonuses under these coupons are awarded once you accumulate 10% in lifetime earnings on your TFT Funded Account.

    • You are eligible for a bonus ranging from 5% to 15% (as per the coupon terms) on the cumulative simulated profits from both Phase 1 and Phase 2. For example, 15% of total challenge profits made.

      For instance, you purchased a simulated $100k standard challenge with 'MARBLE' coupon and earn $10,000 (Phase 1) + $5,000 (Phase 2), you're entitled to a 10% bonus of this $15,000, plus the initial challenge fee of $604. This total bonus is paid once you hit a cumulative simulated profit of 10%.

    • The bonus can be claimed on any withdrawal. If you earn $5,000 on your first payout and another $5,000 on the second, the bonus from the challenge profits will be awarded to you.

      • Examples:

        • Scenario 1: A client who makes a 10% profit on their first withdrawal will qualify for the 10% simulated payout from phases 1 and 2.

        • Scenario 2: A client who makes 5% on their first withdrawal does not qualify for the phase 1/2 profit split. However, if they make an additional 5% (totaling 10%) on the second payout, they will then qualify for the 5% to 15% simulated payout (based on their coupon) from phase 1 and 2 in their second payout.

Note: A payout means you are paid based on data which is measured by simulated profit.


Price Comparison Across All Challenges

For your convenience, a challenge price comparison chart is provided below for quick reference before you make your next purchase here


Please contact our support team via live chat for assistance with any questions or concerns!


Did this answer your question?